History of OpenCLV
This was my first foray into selling software services as a hobby. I packaged OpenCL into LabVIEW and offered it as extension on the LabVIEW store. No one bought it, and I decided to Open Source it, because why not? Not many hobbiests use LabVIEW due to the cost for a license, but if you can use it, feel free to.
What does OpenCLV do?
OpenCLV can quickly bring OpenCL computing to your LabVIEW™ application without the need to worry about the surrounding OpenCL framework.
- Easily interrogate and configure one or more OpenCL devices
- Integrate existing OpenCL programs and kernels into LabVIEW™
- Create multiple devices to run in parallel
- Focus on OpenCL code, not the surrounding framework
- Easily allocate, write, and read OpenCL device memory or OpenCL image memory
- Use built in signal processing functions to quickly get started using the GPU:
- Anisotropic Filter
What does OpenCLV cost?
Nothing! OpenCLV is open source now. You can get the latest code at: